Identification of the seller
The goods covered by these general conditions are sold by Buoninconti Marisa, an individual company, with registered office/branch in Milan, Piazza Fidia 3, registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Milan at no. MI-2099356 of the Register of Companies, VAT number 01164050187, hereinafter referred to as “Seller”.
The term “Contract” means the contract of sale relating to the tangible movable property of the seller, concluded between them and the Buyer as part of a system of distance selling through telematic tools, organized by the seller.
The expression “Buyer” or “User” means the consumer, a natural person who makes the purchase, referred to in this contract, for purposes not related to the commercial or professional activity that may be carried out.
The term “Seller” means the person indicated in the inscription or the person providing the information and sales services.
The expression “Website” or “Online Shop” means the website accessible at www.room37.it and the online shop included in the said website.
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. Navigation and the transmission of a purchase order through the site imply the acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of Products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site, in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. n. 206/05 modified from the D.lgs. n. 21/14 and D.lgs. 70/03) commercialized from the seller.
3. Before sending a purchase order, the User must read these General Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase. The User is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale.
4. The seller reserves the right to change the terms of these General Conditions of Sale unilaterally and without prior notice.
Art. 2 – Subject matter
1. These General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on the website.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic form and send it following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that you can use, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the processing of personal data
4. The Contract of Sale shall be concluded when the seller, having received the form filled in by the Buyer, verifies the correctness of the data contained therein and the availability of the goods ordered, sends confirmation to the Buyer of the availability, total or partial, of the ordered goods.
5. The Buyer shall be obliged to pay the total price of the ordered goods, from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “BUY” button at the end of the wizard.
6. If not all the ordered goods are available, the seller shall refund the buyer in full the amount corresponding to the price of the goods not available, or will transfer this amount from the payment made by the Buyer.
7. Once the contract has been concluded, the seller shall take over the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the User undertakes to follow the instructions on the website and/or the app and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Upon registration, the User will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him.
3. The User undertakes to promptly inform the seller of any change in their data at any time communicated.
4. If the User communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, the seller shall have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies have been rectified.
5. On the occasion of the first request of activation of a profile by the User, the latter will indicate the user name and a password. The User acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system of validation of the User’s access to the sales channel and the only system suitable to identify the User that the acts performed by such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
6. The User undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to guard them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products shall be specific as regards shoes, accessories, bags and clothing to the actual availability at the time the Buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of multiple users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order confirmation.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the Buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail about the timing of delivery
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. The site markets used clothing, accessories, bags and shoes.
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the Products shall be that indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a manifest error.
2. In the event of an error, the seller shall notify the Buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any event, the seller will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price wrongly indicated.
3. The prices of the site include VAT in addition to the shipping costs charged to the Buyer, which will be communicated on the site clearly visible and identifiable before the order confirmation. Shipping costs may vary depending on the area and the courier used. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired Products have been selected, they will be added to the shopping cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be modified before payment.
5. Payment may be made by credit card or other electronic means.
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. The seller shall make consignments throughout European and international territory
2. The seller shall deliver only to the home address of the user, supplied to the time of purchase, by express courier.
3. Delivery generally takes place within the following times: Italy 1-2 working days; Europe 4-6 working days; International Countries 7-14 working days.
4. The shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and shall be explicitly indicated when the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
1. Risks relating to products shall be borne by the purchaser from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect of the products, including shipping costs.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial conformity
1. By submitting the Purchase Order, the user declares that he or she is purchasing used products. Therefore, the defects covered by the warranty are only those other than the normal wear and tear of the Product or not deriving from its normal use, taking into account the time of previous use.
2. Notwithstanding the above, the seller undertakes to market Products in good condition. If there are small defects will be photographed and made visible to the buyer. The seller is responsible for the non-conformity of the Products offered on the site in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
Art. 11 – Return and exchange
1. No return shall be granted. Being a small independent company dealing with unique vintage used products it is impossible to grant the return.
2. Changes shall be made only by going to the store within 14 days of the arrival of the parcel, accompanied by a purchase receipt. The item in question must not be damaged, must have been used, and the price tag must be intact.
Art. 12 – Processing of personal data
1. The data of the purchaser shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, as specified in the appropriate section present at url https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/7916629
Art. 13 – Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by email to the following firstname.lastname@example.org address or by private message on Instagram profile